Tuesday, July 14, 2009

2005 Polaris Phoenix Electrical

Pure outrage

is good for people to make money. It's good for making it, is good for those who work for making it (more or less, depending on the situation of course) and is good for the economy where you live and work on making it. Exaggerate: to make money is to make homeland. Initially

when I read here and here Nestor and Cristina more than doubled its assets in a year gives me some bad feeling. It is known that the former president is working to make money. But it seems a lot. And then I read this:

As in recent years was in the Casa Rosada, Kirchner also gave good results in 2008 the sale of public lands in El Calafate was acquired cheaply by the administration of former mayor Néstor Méndez: January 12 last year sold for $ 6,300,000 20 095 m2 of land he had bought on 1 March 2006 for $ 132,079. With this single operation earned $ 6,167,921.

ask: how can I keep from breaking out? How can I not "my blood boil," as Cristina skirting emotion in a speech in the suburbs? How can I not instantly remember the verse of social inclusion? As Siddhartha said the Kiwi, enyoguizo me, I go to my happy place and I keep reading. I get this paragraph:

Taking into account that in 2003, Kirchner had come to the Casa Rosada with a declared net worth of $ 6,851,810, the cumulative increase of assets during the six years I have been in power is 572 per cent. That is to say that his fortune increased nearly sixfold.

OK, all wrong. But never mind, sure there are people in the past six years also seven times their assets since 2003. There was much growth. High courage and I:

Most of the debts of the marriage is for a loan of 8,834,369 pesos issued by the Bank of Santa Cruz, owned by Grupo Eskenazi, who also owns 15 percent stake in YPF [. ..] Among the creditors are the companies former president of South routes, the building contractor Juan Carlos Relats, which acquired oil companies in Santa Cruz, and Southern Building Services, the employer Lazaro Baez, a friend and partner in a venture Kirchner property.

Well, let's say that no one can swallow, government contractors, businessmen linked to businesses regulated by the State to which they agreed by pressure from the state, are creditors of the Head of State and former head of state. Welcome to Banana's.

I deny it to myself to make money is to make home (sometimes).

0 comments:

Post a Comment