Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Rome May 12 2011 Earthquake Raffaele Bendandi

Anton Hysén habla sobre homosexualidad and prepare

After
ago out of the closet couple of months, Anton Hysen is one of Sweden's most popular players in the world. As a result, the athlete of 20 years was invited to participate as a model in the supplement Active the gay magazine Attitude.
In this edition, Hysen also gave a long interview in which he talked about some aspects of his life. "I do not think the fact that out of the closet is so important. I mean, it's a brave thing, but why should be considered as an act of courage?, Questions the grandson of former Liverpool player Glenn Hysen, who at while adding: "It may sound stupid, but for me it's normal as I am with my family and myself. I understand that may be important for others, since homosexuality is still taboo in football. "
While accepting their new status as an icon of the LGBT community, Hysen has not changed his views on Gay Pride Marches. "I do not agree with all the clichés of the Gay Parade. To me, being a celebrity, party and be DJ is not a good message. I'm just a player, it's all ", concludes the European sportsman.

0 comments:

Post a Comment